TRA, the Transport Research Arena, is the largest European research and technology conference on transport and mobility.
TRA is the foremost European transport event that covers all transport modes and all aspects of mobility. In 2022, the TRA will take place in Lisbon, Portugal. Themed “Moving together – reimagining mobility worldwide”, TRA2022 brings together experts from around the world to discuss the newest innovations and future of mobility and transport, building also on the Portuguese historical legacy and links to overseas transport professionals. Through the development of innovative solutions, TRA Lisbon 2022 aims for more efficient, safer, carbon-free, inclusive, and sustainable transport in all its modes.
USER-CHI will be represented in several sessions:
- Technical session with ETRA – Monday 14th November, 17:00 – 18:30
- Joint session ‘User-centric and smart charging solutions for future-proof electromobility’ with two sister projects eCharge4Drivers and INCIT-EV. – 17:00 – 18:30
- Technical session on interoperability with IKEM – Tuesday 15th November 17:00 – 18:30
- Technical session with ENEA – Tuesday 15th November, 17:00-18:30
- Exhibition stand with sister projects from Monday 14th November to Thursday 17th November.
More details will be provided closer to the event.
TRA offers a great venue for researchers, policymakers and industry representatives to get together and contribute to the discussion on how research and innovation can reshape the transport and mobility system. The conference provides a unique opportunity to hear about mobility trends in different parts of Europe, learn from achievements in industry as well as share best practices of policies and deployments”.
The conference will take place from 14-17 November 2022, at the Lisbon Congress Center (CLL), situated in the historical area of Belém, just by the Tagus River.