What is USER-CHI?
Looking for a Europe where electric vehicle charging is widespread, efficient and works for users? Look no further than USER-CHI. Industry powered, city driven and user-centric, USER-CHI will co-create and demonstrate smart solutions around 7 connecting nodes of the Mediterranean and Scandinavian-Mediterranean Trans European Network-Transport (TEN-T) corridors between February 2020 – January 2024 to boost a massive e-mobility market take-up in Europe.
USER-CHI will unlock the massive potential of electromobility in Europe by:
- Designing electric charging networks around user needs
- Deploying an interoperability framework and platform
- Enhancing scalable infrastructure roll-out by means of smart grid integration
- Developing marketable, innovative and highly convenient charging systems
- Co-designing and demonstrating novel and sustainable business and market models
- Making legal and regulatory recommendations for a massive deployment of electric vehicles